Wednesday, June 29, 2011

What I am NOT going to do!

The alarm clock went off at 7am today because I have to get Heather to summer school at 8am. I should change the alarm to go off at 6am, because it takes Heather an hour alone to get dressed....

After summer school started, Brooke and I went to the beach and really enjoyed it. The water rose quite a bit, but it was okay. Then we went to story time at the library to meet good friends, and then left early to pick Heather up from school. She adores a girl she is in drama class with. They call each other "Sissy". I have decided to just leave that alone. Perhaps its an inside joke between the two.

We went to lunch with our friends and then home for Brooke's nap. Heather was kind enough to let me "shut my eyes" for a little while as she watched a movie near me.
Then we ate dinner and got ready for Heather's last night of t-ball. I have to say that I am kind of excited sad that the season is over.
Heather is too.
Then it was straight to DQ with other friends for their last night of t-ball, although I am sure Jaime and I enjoyed the DQ as much as the kids. We tried to make it about them anyway.
Ha.

Got home and played with neighbor kids for a while, then bath time. Then 'Tangled" the movie, then read books and then brushed teeth and then bed.
Sheesh.

What a day. Now to plan for the 4th of July weekend..
What I'm NOT going to do is bring this computer up north with me. Here's hoping.

: )

No comments:

Post a Comment