Thursday, June 23, 2011

Good Afternoon!

Okay, so I have always wanted to have a blog because it was a good way for me to get all I have to say out to you. I have a lot of plans for this blog, but I don't think I can do it all on my first post.
I can introduce myself though..

I am 29 years old. I will be 30 on August 2nd; this makes me a Leo. I am very happily married and have two daughters (one who is 6 and one who is 2 and a half).

I landed my dream job as a Chiropractic Assistant in 2006. I had to leave because I was pregnant with my second child (more posts to follow with that story), because I had planned to be a stay at home mom and enjoy raising my girls.
..And I have enjoyed raising my girls..

And I suppose that brings you and I to today-June.23rd.

Thanks for reading and following me (my family and friends)on this journey we call "life".

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment